ass

FOOTFETISHclips - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
Subscribe to Newsletter
* indicates required
Add value to your subscription by staying up-to-date on Princess Simone fetish announcements without missing out on exclusive events.
it's free!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Foot fetish compacity


Omg the days have been moving so fast that I haven't even realized that today is friday. Seriously, my projects have been advancing so quick that days on the calendar are nothing to me anymore. I just wake up and get to work or other times I play. What a shame *giggle* I mean I have a calender siting right here next to me but I dont even mark it anymore. So anyways, I have so many foot fetish content to edit and send out its ridiculous. My projects are slowly beginning to blossom while others are already selling like hotcakes. YaY for you hmm.... I have so many requests and questions about my upcoming content. Well, you must wait it boys because Princess Simone dosent like to be overwhelmed while working out the kinks. With that being said I see competitors are once again baffled and perplexed by my many mind-fuck techniques in this fetish industry. Hehehe what a pity. I see confusion, fear, anger all types of shit going on. Who cares, I know I dont, never have and never will and my Simonster Fans are adoring me to the fullest. Mauh Mauh Mauh... Keep checking back boys and keep drooling more in store

No comments:

Post a Comment